If you think you have what it takes to become one of the team at reinteractive, well, we want to know about it!
Senior Front End React Developer
Remote - AEDT Time Zone
We are looking for a strong front end/React web developer to join our team.
The applicant needs excellent written and spoken English. You will be talking with clients directly during stand ups and sprint meetings.
Strong problem solving skills and the ability to think on your feet are essential. You will work with a project manager who makes sure the project is on track, however you need to be able to listen, talk and communicate clearly with an ability to get your point across and quickly grasp what the client desires.
- 3+ years experience as a front end developer in various roles
- Extensive knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with React or Angular
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Have used React along with Relay to manage data injections into the frontend
- Experience or familiarity with GraphQL
- Experience or familiarity with React Native
- Understanding of UI and design
- Experience in product design
- Experience in Node.js
- Experience in test-driven development
- Experience in back end technologies and frameworks
Location: You will work remotely from home, anywhere in Australia is okay, or a similar time zone, such as New Zealand and the Philippines.
You work from home on a relatively flexible schedule.
Pay: This will vary according to your skill level. We are accepting great developers. The more skills you have, the higher the pay. So get in touch!
About us: We bring our client plans to life through well crafted and maintained software. We are a team of 40 people focused on producing high quality projects for our clients.
We provide UX, development as well as our OpsCare and CodeCare services for the maintenance and support of Ruby on Rails applications.
Citizenship: You need to be an Australian resident for tax purposes. International residents can apply for full-time but as a contractor.
Recruiters: Not at this stage, thanks